We believe in giving back. Because with success comes responsibility. Our success and community success are intertwined.
All of our vast philanthropic efforts are driven by our focus on three core principles;
Motive, Commitment, and Impact
- Motive – We believe in giving back, because with success comes responsibility. We’re part of the larger community, and we flourish together. All of our programs have specific and measurable goals, which define success.
- Commitment – Any company can write a check, and many do just that. For us, that’s not enough, which is why we form long-term partnerships that are founded on trust, collaboration, and a shared vision.
- Impact – Long-term, successful partnerships come from reaching our defined goals. Some examples from our 26 programs include; moving an inner-city school from the bottom 20% to the top-10%, and better preparing college graduates for life after school.
Progressive Business Publications recognizes the responsibility and the privilege of giving back to ensure the greater good. We are proud to provide support, through the Progressive Business Publications Charitable Trust & Satell Family Foundation.
- We are an advocate of community programs.
- We are an ally of disadvantaged children.
- We are a thinking partner of academic institutions.
- We are a champion of scientific research.
- We don’t just write checks.
Visit PBP Philanthropy
We form long-term partnerships that are founded on trust, collaboration and a shared vision.
Our philanthropic efforts focus in five core areas:
- Children —The developmental needs of disadvantaged children to help them be motivated to become constructive citizens
- Education —Unique educational and leadership opportunities for promising young adults so they can better serve the greater good
- Community & Civic —Support for institutions that make our community a more vibrant and engaging place to live
- Research — Focused research, in considerable areas, such as curing cancer and fostering energy independence
- Heritage — Support for the founder’s heritage, supporting our belief that everyone should be proud of his or her heritage
We are proud of our employees, many of whom choose to participate in several of our philanthropic programs. Many have spent both their work and personal time mentoring fourth through sixth graders at a Philadelphia elementary school, over the past 16 years. Whether they are helping with a homework assignment, playing a game of catch, crafting, or joining in on an annual field trip, our employees are providing guidance and friendship to many children that are missing this important element in their lives.
These are just some of the many philanthropic efforts that PBP supports. These programs are all overseen by our full-time Director of Philanthropy, Regina Black Lennox, who ensures that programs deliver on their goals.
You can find out more at Progressive Business Publications Philanthropy.